Asus ZenFone Max Plus (M1) update to firmware 14.02.1803.52 has arrived. The size is 586.43 MB which is roughly half a GB. I’m updating now and will let you know of any new features or bugfixes if I find them when the phone updates.
My list of wishes for the update:
- Better battery life – currently it’s very weak for 4000 MAh battery as pointed out by many users in the forum
- Ability to use SD card for apps and app storage besides photos
- Ability to schedule phone turn on and off
- Ability to auto-hide navigation bar (Back, Home and Apps buttons)
- New version of Android, of course (7.1.1 would be expected)
Here are the screens with the update notification for Slovenian language:
Update: The upgrade has successfully completed and some wishes I had for the update were granted.