I have registered some Slovenian domain names (these are the domain s ending with .si). I have had some before, now I have bought some because of their good names to put relevant sites on them.
These are the domains that I have owned before:
- mihov.si – My companies main web site.
- imenik-domen.si – Domain names directory front pages.
- shareware.si – A shareware directory to-be, but still populated with my own software.
- spletnih-strani.si – I use this for promoting my companies services, for example imenik.spletnih-strani.si for a web directory, optimizacija.spletnih-strani.si for SEO services, izdelava.spletnih-strani.si for web development services and some more.
- iSEO.si – A promotional site for my SEO services.
- bestseller.si – A Slovenian book store that I have created and am still marketing it to become widely popular.
The new domains that have in my opinion interesting names are not fully set up yet. I am still researching the content I will put on them and publish them publicly:
- sky.si – This domain was used for setting up the Bestseller site as a testing and proof of concept domain.
- bea.si – I will use this domain name for setting up a Slovenian tourist information page about the interesting locations in Europe.
- loan.si – Still has no content.
- submit.si – This will be a site with a paying high-class sites directory, where my customers and their services will get published at the beginning, then it will slowly open for public.
- mexx.si – This ia site about Mexico, Mexican food in Slovenia and Mexico related travel.
What so you think about my domain names and my services? In which direction so you think I should expand them?
If you’re interested in Slovenian domain names take a look at the Slovenian domain names directory that I run.